HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. Konichiwa
WELCOME TO BREAK THE CHAINS, an original anime based roleplay. BTC is a no word count site which allows users to interact with others through a play-by-post. Characters; however, must be anime/manga based face claim. Absolutely, no real life characters. There is no direct plot line; members are free to do as they please. However, plot events may occur, and anyone willing to participate may do so.

BTC is a new forum; therefore, member and activity is slow. We warmly welcome new comers; guests and new members alike. Please fill free to lurk around and enjoy as the site slowly progresses. Thanks for stopping by, love. (◠‿◠✿)

We are best viewed in Chrome. If you use IE or FF then things may not look correct, so please don't complain.

. PRAEFECTUS

ADMIN // NOIR

CO-ADMIN // RYUJI

MOD // NONE

Latest topics
» Fairy Tail Serenity Advert
III. Any Ideas. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am by Guest

» Inuyasha's Portal
III. Any Ideas. EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm by Masami Sakuma

» The Shifted: Animation Personified
III. Any Ideas. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 pm by Guest

» Site Shipping
III. Any Ideas. EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:36 pm by Masami Sakuma

» My Apology
III. Any Ideas. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:17 pm by Mayor

» Scindian Weyr
III. Any Ideas. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:26 am by Guest

» Who's there? [OPEN]
III. Any Ideas. EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:21 pm by Alvero

» No One to Say Goodbye [NOT A Warriors Cat RP]
III. Any Ideas. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:55 am by Ryuji Okumura

» III. Any Ideas.
III. Any Ideas. EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:32 pm by Alvero

» What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)
III. Any Ideas. EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:41 pm by Masami Sakuma

III. Any Ideas.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayor
Admin
Mayor

III. Any Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: III. Any Ideas.   III. Any Ideas. EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:13 am

III. MORE ACTIVE MEMBERS/MEMBERS - PLEASE!
Hi guys, it's me. C: So let me start by saying that I have officially finished my sophomore year of college. Hooooraaaayyy! Haha. Now, let's get back to business, shall we? First off, since the site is still a bit lonely, let's try to come head to head and see what we can come up with to attract guest/people to our site. What can we do to make people join? What should we do? Should we give out special things? These are just a few questions you should stick to your brain when you come up with ideas.

Summer is coming and school's about to let out, so there should be more people who are able to chill out in our little site. C:

If you have any ideas please post them here, yes in this thread. Please don't send them to my PM or Noir's. I don't really read PM's and they don't process my brain all that much. Haha. >XP SOOOO come on trow in some ideas and let's get active and more members. :3

Mayor//Noir
Back to top Go down
https://breakthechains.rpg-board.net
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

III. Any Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: III. Any Ideas.   III. Any Ideas. EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:21 am

I think I might have a great idea in the makings here, just stay with me...SUMMER CARNIVAL! I know it may see a little played out, but it seems to work for other sites that do it, and it could be a lot of fun plus bring activity to the site! Give prizes (to be determined), have lots of fun games, and food! Maybe even a fortune telling booth, haunted house, and tunnel of love? Just a rough idea but I think it has a lot of potential ^^
Back to top Go down
Alvero
Grey Reaper
Alvero

III. Any Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: III. Any Ideas.   III. Any Ideas. EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Hmm... I like Masami's idea a lot, so there's that. I think it would be a good idea, personally.

Aside from that, how about more motivation to join a gang or organization? I mean, so far all the groups have just their leaders and no one else. Maybe give out some rewards or perks/advantages depending on who they join? Additionally it would also help spark activity and eventually lead to a... gang war event, possibly? Okay, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself with that gang war bit, but still! Most sites, on their opening days, have some sorta thing to motivate you to help build it from the ground up, y'know?

Ranging from things like more of the RP's currency, to important items, to weapons... etc. As well, there are usually rewards for posting actively on a site's founding days, which would also really benefit the whole shabam.

Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

III. Any Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: III. Any Ideas.   III. Any Ideas. Empty

Back to top Go down

III. Any Ideas.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Break The Chains :: Step One // Welcome :: I. ENCYCLOPEDIA :: NEWS UPDATE-
Jump to: