HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. Konichiwa
WELCOME TO BREAK THE CHAINS, an original anime based roleplay. BTC is a no word count site which allows users to interact with others through a play-by-post. Characters; however, must be anime/manga based face claim. Absolutely, no real life characters. There is no direct plot line; members are free to do as they please. However, plot events may occur, and anyone willing to participate may do so.

BTC is a new forum; therefore, member and activity is slow. We warmly welcome new comers; guests and new members alike. Please fill free to lurk around and enjoy as the site slowly progresses. Thanks for stopping by, love. (◠‿◠✿)

We are best viewed in Chrome. If you use IE or FF then things may not look correct, so please don't complain.

. PRAEFECTUS

ADMIN // NOIR

CO-ADMIN // RYUJI

MOD // NONE

Latest topics
» Fairy Tail Serenity Advert
I Need a Break (Lexis) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am by Guest

» Inuyasha's Portal
I Need a Break (Lexis) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm by Masami Sakuma

» The Shifted: Animation Personified
I Need a Break (Lexis) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 pm by Guest

» Site Shipping
I Need a Break (Lexis) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:36 pm by Masami Sakuma

» My Apology
I Need a Break (Lexis) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:17 pm by Mayor

» Scindian Weyr
I Need a Break (Lexis) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:26 am by Guest

» Who's there? [OPEN]
I Need a Break (Lexis) EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:21 pm by Alvero

» No One to Say Goodbye [NOT A Warriors Cat RP]
I Need a Break (Lexis) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:55 am by Ryuji Okumura

» III. Any Ideas.
I Need a Break (Lexis) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:32 pm by Alvero

» What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)
I Need a Break (Lexis) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:41 pm by Masami Sakuma

I Need a Break (Lexis)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noir
Admin
Noir

I Need a Break (Lexis) Empty
PostSubject: I Need a Break (Lexis)   I Need a Break (Lexis) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:15 am

LET ME TAKE MY TIME Her day began like any other. She woke up from her bed, made her breakfast and did her daily routine running a mile or two down the block from her apartment. However, she found herself at the beach. Warm and sunny as the sun shone brightly up in the sky. It was a nice day, sweat rolled down her forehead as she stood at the shore, feet apart and hands to her side. She breathed in and out heavily, catching herself breath as she gazed into the horizon. It was by far one of the most breath taking scene she had ever seen. Shortly, she slumped to the ground, tiny sand felt on her knees and legs. It was another slow day.

Last edited by Noir on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lexis Arington

Lexis Arington

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Break (Lexis)   I Need a Break (Lexis) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:01 am

I Need a Break (Lexis) Posticon3_zps040e1d20 I Need a Break (Lexis) Posticon3_zps040e1d20 I Need a Break (Lexis) Posticon3_zps040e1d20
Lexis Arington
Theme

Stepping on your cat's tail wasn't the most pleasant thing to do first thing in the morning. And of course, like always, it was Lexis' fault and only Lexis' fault. The oh so great Lord Hamlet had taken the royal and thoughtful decision to lay down next to the woman's bed instead of his usual couch spot, and thus force her waking feet to land on his precious tail instead of the floor. It wasn't the first time Lexis had received a scratch from her cat, but this one certainly hurt much more than the rest.

With a band aid on her ankle, the woman walked along the coastline of the beach. The weather was perfect for a morning walk and she couldn't resist the urge to visit the beach. It had been quite a long time since she had last seen the sea from up close and she already regretted not wearing her swimsuit. Luckily today was a day off. She had plenty of time in front of her to do whatever she wanted. And it would be a lot better if she actually had some company with her.

At the exact moment that thought past her mind, a younger girl suddenly slumped on the sand about two meters away from her. Thinking that the girl had fallen accidentally, Lexis quickly walked towards her with a worried look on her face and offered her a hand.

"Are you okay?"

I Need a Break (Lexis) Postshit_zpsb5e51301
Profile: [X]
Words: ~228
OOC Notes: I hope you don't mind me joining~
Tags: Noir, Open
Back to top Go down
Noir
Admin
Noir

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Break (Lexis)   I Need a Break (Lexis) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:21 pm

LET ME TAKE MY TIMEHer head shifted to the right as a woman's voice rang in her ears. She raised a brow and looked around; only to find that the voice belonged to the woman who had rushed beside her and lent out her hand. Noir was a little curious as to why she had asked if she was okay, but nonetheless she didn't want to seem rude. "Oh, yes. I'm quiet alright. Thank you, though." Noir smiled generously at the woman. Noir looked around the beach; however, nothing seemed to change all that much. A few people had entered in, but not enough as a crowd. Her eyes shifted back to the woman as Noir slowly rose to her feet and dusted off the sand from her knees and her shorts. "Might I ask why you came to my aid?" She asked curiously as she faced the woman, still dusting off the sand from her body.
Back to top Go down
Lexis Arington

Lexis Arington

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Break (Lexis)   I Need a Break (Lexis) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:42 pm

I Need a Break (Lexis) Posticon3_zps040e1d20 I Need a Break (Lexis) Posticon3_zps040e1d20 I Need a Break (Lexis) Posticon3_zps040e1d20
Lexis Arington
Theme

Well, that was pretty awkward. Lexis' face seemed to question the girl at first, until she realized that her rushed action wasn't logical. Trying to cover up her mistake, she put on a smile on her face and mechanically started scratching the back of her head in an awkward manner.

"Ah, I thought you accidentally fell and, well... Nevermind, I was probably wrong."

She left out a defeated sigh and turned around, almost hopped even, and took a step forward to continue on with her blunt morning walk. Until an idea struck her. A sudden idea indeed, but it was still something. Not giving it much more thought, the woman turned around yet again and gave another warm smile to the girl.

"Actually, would you be willing to walk with me? If you don't mind that is. I seem to be lucking company at the moment, and I would love to have someone come along with me in this morning walk. "

Profile: [X]
Words: ~shameful amount
OOC Notes: asjhdbasjd can i even be sorry
Tags: Noir, Open
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Break (Lexis)   I Need a Break (Lexis) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need a Break (Lexis)