HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. Konichiwa
WELCOME TO BREAK THE CHAINS, an original anime based roleplay. BTC is a no word count site which allows users to interact with others through a play-by-post. Characters; however, must be anime/manga based face claim. Absolutely, no real life characters. There is no direct plot line; members are free to do as they please. However, plot events may occur, and anyone willing to participate may do so.

BTC is a new forum; therefore, member and activity is slow. We warmly welcome new comers; guests and new members alike. Please fill free to lurk around and enjoy as the site slowly progresses. Thanks for stopping by, love. (◠‿◠✿)

We are best viewed in Chrome. If you use IE or FF then things may not look correct, so please don't complain.

. PRAEFECTUS

ADMIN // NOIR

CO-ADMIN // RYUJI

MOD // NONE

Latest topics
» Fairy Tail Serenity Advert
Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am by Guest

» Inuyasha's Portal
Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm by Masami Sakuma

» The Shifted: Animation Personified
Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 pm by Guest

» Site Shipping
Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:36 pm by Masami Sakuma

» My Apology
Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:17 pm by Mayor

» Scindian Weyr
Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:26 am by Guest

» Who's there? [OPEN]
Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:21 pm by Alvero

» No One to Say Goodbye [NOT A Warriors Cat RP]
Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:55 am by Ryuji Okumura

» III. Any Ideas.
Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:32 pm by Alvero

» What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)
Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:41 pm by Masami Sakuma

Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) Empty
PostSubject: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) 3063819

Nagato stood outside of the University, rain patting on every solid thing. He was protected by his hood, wetness staying away from him like he had the plague. "Stupid girl. She was supposed to meet me hours ago." He said with a scoff, letting out some smoke. Walking into the building, the gang leader approached the office. "Hm. Haven't been in a Principal's office since High School." Nagato began to think of his days of pulling pranks, and still being a good student. "Excuse me, have you seen a girl by the name of Masami around? I'm her boy-..." Nagato said, stopping himself. "Friend. I'm her friend."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:21 pm

It was pouring rain, the skies unleashing their remorse onto the earth below with no signs of stopping anytime soon. The University was quiet, a majority of the staff and students having gone home for the day. The principal being one of the few still remaining bodies on the premise locked his office door, about to vacate the building when he turned to face a tall young man with light blue hair spiked all around on his head. Masami, the second that name was brought up he frowned, the wrinkles on his aging face becoming deeper.
"I'm afraid so...She was called into my office today when she received a phone call...from the police in her home town. This afternoon there had been a terrible accident...and Masami's mother did not survive the ordeal. The last I saw of her, she walked out of the door and went down that way."
He pointed to the right outside the door and bid the young man good day, hoping that Masami was alright where ever she had gone off to.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:44 pm

"I'm afraid so...She was called into my office today when she received a phone call...from the police in her home town. This afternoon there had been a terrible accident...and Masami's mother did not survive the ordeal. The last I saw of her, she walked out of the door and went down that way."

Nagato laid silent for some time. The principal turned around, the door shutting behind him. "Shit." Nagato said, slamming his fist into the table. He had known how much Masami was close to her mom. Walking out, Nagato began to sprint. He repeatedly cursed to himself, his hood flying off. "Please be home Masa..." He knew the ever so familiar way to her house, a simple left and a few blocks until he stood face to face with her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:49 pm

She was oblivious, as she twisted a piece of her dark brown hair around her fingers behind the desk of the small apartment building. It had been quiet almost all day, she could not blame everyone for wanting to be indoors, it was pouring outside. She waited to see if anyone would dare to walk inside, resting her chin in her hands and looking out the door. Her eyes squinted, seeing a figure running through the rain toward the doors. Immediately she straightened up, trying to look professional as the receptionist of this establishment.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:59 pm

Nagato busted through the doors, almost knocking them straight off their iron clad hinges. Regaining his cool, and with many breaths, Nagato walked up to the receptionist of Masami's apartment building. "Hel...lo...Have you...seen...Masami?" He asked between breaths, leaning over on the counter. He took a deep breath, and let out none, regaining his posture and cool look.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:01 pm

The receptionist nearly hit the roof when Naga came bursting into the lobby. He asked if she had seen Masami, and shook her head.
"I'm sorry I haven't seen her since this morning. Why is something wrong?"
She asked, her face still placid and still. The young woman only knew Masami by her daily welcomes she gave on her way to school and he brief report she would give of the day that following evening.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:05 pm

Staying silent for a second, Nagato put on a fake smile. "No nothing is wrong. Just wondering." He had not want to get her worried. Walking out, he began to light a cigarette. Where could the student doctor be? Snapping his fingers, Nagato thought of another place. "My apartment!" The female had always seemed to be there when Nagato had shown up, his place practically also becoming hers.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Over the past weeks Masami and Nagato had known one another, the two became quite acquainted with the others homesteads. Masami would often wait for Naga outside or even inside his apartment, having known where he kept a spare key and was free to let herself in. But this time it would be no such luck, she wasn't there. All that lingered was the sound of the heavy rain, and the many empty take out boxes that were left when she and Naga decided to have sports fests.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:55 pm

Barging into his house, Nagato panted and looked around. Darkness, quiet, the light of the TV the only thing being shown. She was not here. With a curse, Nagato punched the wall, falling onto the couch. Hands on his head, he began to panic. Where could she had been?
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:59 pm

The principal had said she had gone to the right after walking out of the door, to the right of the school lay the slums of this city. Gang fights were a daily occurrence here, robberies and other crimes abounded in the alleyways and shops. An old brick house, the bricks chipped by the hands of time, and the frame groaning with even the slightest wind. This place should have been uninhabitable, yet it held one person, sitting in the very back amid the rats and the rotting garbage.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:33 pm

Walking through town, Nagato kicked rocks away from him, looking lost, sad, and just plain old angry. The woman who he had became so close too was nowhere to be found. "Think Nagato! Where the hell could she had gone?" He said to himself, trying to think back of what the Principal said. "Hey guys...there's a girl up there...huge bust...let's have some fun..." Nagato heard ahead of him, looking up. "There's a girl up in that house? What's her hair color?" The man did not respond at first, behind him 6 males. "Dark purple hair, now get out of here..." Nagato angrily stared at the man, waiting to see what they would do. "Who are you talking to like that punk?"
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:37 pm

Masa was blind to their incentives, blind to the world by her tears. She did not know Nagato was there, she only heard the skittering of rat's feet, and the groaning of the building structure. Her mother had been lost, she died the moment she hit the other car, yet the other driver was fine. It infuriated Masa...and made her all the more upset. Why did a good person like her mother have to die, while that filthy drunk got to live?
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:55 pm

As soon as the first punch hit Nagato, his battle instincts kicked in. He send a right hook into his attacker's face, and roundhouse kicked the next person who came at him. Someone tried to jump on his back, and Nagato flipped the man over, the hard concrete damaging him. His combo was stopped by a cheap shot, into the priceless jewels, sending the blue haired man to the ground. "Urgh..." Was all he said, before an array of kicks was sent onto him.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:00 pm

Masami envisioned the last time she had heard her mother's voice...at the time not knowing it would be the last time she would ever hear it. They spoke of how she was doing in school, how father was, how much they missed one another. Thinking back now it brought more silent tears into her eyes as she thought of how she had heard her mother say 'I love you' on final time.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:07 pm

The 6 men opened the door to the old abandoned brick house, each somewhat exhausted from taking out Nagato. They were happy either way, as they couldn't wait to have fun with Masami. "Not so fast punks..." A voice said behind them. He swung the huge crowbar, taking out 4 of them. The two shrieked, and picked up their fallen gang mates. "Better leave." Walking up, Nagato saw the small figure in the corner, almost unseen by darkness. "Masa?"
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Her head jerked up as the door opened, eyes red and puffed with tears still filling them and cascading down her cheeks. Suddenly a familiar voice came in and four of the six men who walked in were felled. The other two ran hauling their gang mates and Masa was relieved at the site of Naga. But that relief was short lived, she only turned back to glaring at the wall opposite her.
"How did you find me Naga...?"
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:13 pm

"How did you find me Naga...?" He did not answer at first, and just walked over to her. Crouching down, Nagato eyed her. "I should beat you up right now. Who do you think you are?" He said with a scowl, bringing her into a tight hug. "You left me fucking worried sick." With his words he had not let go, the arms still around here, Nagato enjoying the embrace. Sweat went down his brow, and he let out a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Naga crouched down beside her and she scowled about to yell right back at him before he pulled her into the hug. His strength unfamiliar and his closeness eerily calming, she blushed softly before replying.
"Naga...I....I just want to be alone please..."
She stuttered, choking back her sobs and tears. Despite that Masa's arms lifted and loosely returned the hug.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:30 pm

"No..." Nagato simply said, never leaving her embrace. "I won't let you stay in this hell hole...atleast not by yourself." He sat down by side her, wrapping his arms around her. He had not known what it was like to lose his mother, as he never knew her, like most of his family. They only member he knew was his father, and Nagato left him years ago.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:32 pm

"You stubborn ass hole..."
She just managed to muttered before she completely broke down. Masa had never seen this side of Nagato before, he had never been like this. As the rain came down outside Masa cried in Naga's arms, grateful that he had shown up after all. She supposed, deep down she thought she wanted to be alone, when really she just wanted Naga to come find her.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:38 pm

"Hey this is the least I could do. You showed me what a true friend is." The woman weeped in his arms, and Nagato just held her. He thought back of his former shell, when he had just met woman and took them back to his place, and never called again. Now, he had known the female for many months, and even called her a "friend", one that wasn't in his gang also. "Masa...I lo..." He stopped there. 'Wrong time.' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:44 pm

Masa kept crying, seeking support in her friend. The two had become close, even though it was a bit taboo to be friends with the leader of a gang. Her father knew about Nagato, and he begrudgingly accepted the friendship. Of course on the ground that Masa could easily handle herself. Nagato seemed to pose no threat at how Masa spoke of him, so her father simply brushed it off, just content her daughter had another person to talk sports with instead of him who was not the sports junkie that his daughter was.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:50 pm

Nagato let go of the female's arms, and sat up. Putting out his hand, he urged the purple haired girl to take it. "Come on. We're going to my house. This place isn't for a female like you. Had to save your butt, of course." He was merely joking however on his last comment, as the gang members had not bothered him or damaged him. "We can go watch sports and you can cry all night. Don't worry, I'll help you get through this."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:52 pm

Naga slipped from her grasp and held his hand out to her as he got back to his feet. Masa quickly took his hand and was back on her feet, that sounded nice. This place was disgusting, she didn't even remember walking in here at first. Masami nodded trying to dry her sore eyes with her free hand.
"Thank you Naga..."
She muttered, hiccuping from her constant crying by now.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:18 pm

Taking off his jacket, Nagato wrapped it around the female, as he guided her out of the building. There was a light drizzle in the air, and Nagato put the female's hood up. His house was not that far away, and putting his arm around her, he began to guide her in the direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)   Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami) Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be alone? (Private, Masami)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next