HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. Konichiwa
WELCOME TO BREAK THE CHAINS, an original anime based roleplay. BTC is a no word count site which allows users to interact with others through a play-by-post. Characters; however, must be anime/manga based face claim. Absolutely, no real life characters. There is no direct plot line; members are free to do as they please. However, plot events may occur, and anyone willing to participate may do so.

BTC is a new forum; therefore, member and activity is slow. We warmly welcome new comers; guests and new members alike. Please fill free to lurk around and enjoy as the site slowly progresses. Thanks for stopping by, love. (◠‿◠✿)

We are best viewed in Chrome. If you use IE or FF then things may not look correct, so please don't complain.

. PRAEFECTUS

ADMIN // NOIR

CO-ADMIN // RYUJI

MOD // NONE

Latest topics
» Fairy Tail Serenity Advert
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am by Guest

» Inuyasha's Portal
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm by Masami Sakuma

» The Shifted: Animation Personified
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 pm by Guest

» Site Shipping
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:36 pm by Masami Sakuma

» My Apology
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:17 pm by Mayor

» Scindian Weyr
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:26 am by Guest

» Who's there? [OPEN]
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:21 pm by Alvero

» No One to Say Goodbye [NOT A Warriors Cat RP]
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:55 am by Ryuji Okumura

» III. Any Ideas.
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:32 pm by Alvero

» What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:41 pm by Masami Sakuma

The Hated Trip Home {Naga}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:51 pm

As the stairs seemed endless, Nagato had to force himself to go up. His legs hurt like hell, and the stairs were long for no reason at all. Finally seeing the door, he sighed, and opened exhausted. He saw Masa, relaxing waiting for him. "That was brutal tuts. Those steps were a killer." He said grinning, leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Seeing Naga come out the door and say it was brutal to walk all those steps, she smiled.
"It was the deal, and I knew a tough guy like you could handle it."
She said, gliding her hand against his shoulder for a moment before walking down the hallway a few feet.
"Now come on, my place is just a few steps more."
She smiled at him and kept walking, leisurely and relaxed in her gate. This commute hadn't been that bad, Naga made sort of a game out of it in fact.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:07 pm

"It was the deal, and I knew a tough guy like you could handle it." Nagato grinned, and she said, "Now come on, my place is just a few steps more." He continued walking, hands in his pockets. He had enjoyed walking with her, even though her place was far away from his usual North Bound. He took his time, walking behind her, watching her receding figure, his flirtatious nature never leaving. He whistled, grinning once again.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:17 pm

"If I was like any other girl you know I would've probably slapped you by now with all that ogling right?"
She said over her shoulder as she walked to her door.
"It honestly doesn't matter to me. I think being pretty like this is fun, it sometimes scares people when they find out what I'm really like. I laugh all the time when people look at me like you were just now, I just find it so amusing sometimes."
Masa fished into her pants pocket and found her keys, unlocking the door and immediately almost tripped over a trash bag.
"I've been meaning to take those out."
She laughed sheepishly, how embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Nagato shrugged and said, "I'm always flirtatious. Can't turn it off." As she opened the door, she almost tripped on a trash bag. Walking in with a laugh, Nagato moved them not really seeing anything because it was dark. He could tell it was the same size as his apartment. "I bet it's still cleaner than mine." He reached for a light, the room turning bright. With a yawn, he slumped down onto the couch, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:26 pm

As the lights flicked on Masa smiled as walked towards the back where her room was.
"You make yourself comfortable, help yourself to anything in the fridge I'll be right with you."
She said before closing her bedroom door...a soft click coming after. Masa wanted to change, and didn't want Naga to get any ideas. First things first though, she had to talk to her mother. She picked up the cordless phone and began dialing as she kicked off her tennis shoes into the open closet door. It rang twice before her mother picked up.
"Hey mom, sorry I'm late calling the train got delayed cause of electrical problems."
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:36 pm

"You make yourself comfortable, help yourself to anything in the fridge I'll be right with you." Nagato nodded his head, and took off his shiny black shoes, putting them neatly in the corner. Going into the fridge, he looked for his usual things; beer and a sandwich. Seeing things to make a sandwich, he crafted him one. Sitting back down, he leaned back, and bit into his food, admiring the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:43 pm

"Yes I know mom.... Alright, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Love you too, bye."
With that out of the way she could get down to the important matter: being comfortable. Placing the phone back on the charger she walked over and found something decent to wear. Decent enough anyway. A red tank top and shorts would do. Masa quickly began to change, throwing her old clothes in the hamper across the room beside the open closet.
"I need to do laundry this weekend."
She muttered as she opened the door, seeing Naga comfortable as could be on the couch, sandwich in his hand.
"I'll join you in a second, one of those sounds good to me too."
She said before walking into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:47 pm

"I'll join you in a second, one of those sounds good to me too." Nagato looked up, sandwich in his hands, a piece of lettuce hanging out of his mouth. He muttered something, goggling at the girl's lounge wear. Her bust was barely in the tank top, and Nagato stopped himself from whistling, something that seemed automatic for him. He opened his phone to see some messages from his gang, but ignored them.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:53 pm

Moments later she came back, turkey sandwich between her teeth, a huge bag of potato chips in her right hand, and a liter of soda in her left. Masa took her place beside Naga and freed her arms, removing the sandwich from her mouth.
"I suppose this is probably the most laid back time you've ever spent in a girl home?"
Masa asked before ripping into her sandwich, taking almost half of it off right away. Mayonnaise nearly dripped from her chin but she caught it and licked it off her finger.
"Would you like to see what on TV?"
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:02 pm

As the woman came back with her own sandwich, soda and chips, Nagato burped a little, grinning right after. "I suppose this is probably the most laid back time you've spent in a girl home?" Nagato chuckled, and nodded his head. Nagato looked at her catch the Mayonnaise, and fidgeted. It took all his control to not attack her then and there. "Sports woman, pronto." He said, hoping to get his mind off of Masa's figure.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:08 pm

"I can't argue with you there!"
She smiled widely and flicked in the TV and began to surf.
"Football, Hockey, Soccer, or Lacrosse?"
She asked, trying to figure out what he wanted to watch. She knew he was probably going crazy about what had just happened, and she in turn was trying not to laugh. Continuing to eat her sandwich and ripping the bag of chips open with full force. A few chips fell onto the floor and she ignored it, stuffing a few chips into her mouth...more like a handful really.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:26 pm

"Hockey woman!" He said with a grin, before grabbing the large bag of chips from her. He stuffed some in his mouth, the salty baked good filling his stomach. He put his feet up on the coffee table and took a cigarette out. "May I?" he asked, not knowing if she liked smoking in her apartment
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:42 pm

Masa smirked and switched the channel to a hockey match. The Coyotes versus The Kings, this would be interesting. Middle of the first portion of the game, not bad timing.
"I really would like if you didn't. I do not want my apartment smelling like smoke."
She said waving her hand in the air before grabbing the liter of soda.
"REF ARE YOU BLIND?!! THAT WAS CROSS CHECKING COME ON ACT LIKE YOU HAVE EYES!!!"
She shouted as the referee 'missed' a move made on one of the Coyotes. Masa threw some potato chips at the tv screen, them splintering before she tilted her head back to chug the soda.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Nagato put the cigarette away, obeying the females wishes. He put his head up, watching the hockey game, leaning back. "REF ARE YOU BLIND?!! THAT WAS CROSS CHECKING COME ON ACT LIKE YOU HAVE EYES!!!" Masa shouted, causing Nagato to grin. He watched her chug more of the soda, and he grabbed. "You chicks never know how to finish a soda off." He chugged it down, sipping all of it away, putting down the empty bottle. He let out an earth shattering burp, and rubbed his hair.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Masa laughed hysterically as Naga finished the soda then belched so loud it hurt her ears. She nearly fell off the couch, pushing his shoulder softly with a smile.
"That was AWESOME! Ten easy on the rector scale!"
Shaking her head she ate more of the chips, watching the game intensely. The Kings stole the puck and Masa went crazy.
"Yeah go go go!!! Get it to the goal go go!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Nagato grinned, and said, "Hell yeah it was!" He watched as the female cheered the Kings on and he scoffed. "Coyotes are gonna win you know that?" He said with a proud look, complete faith in his favorite team. Nagato began to peer down at the woman's bust again, until the Coyotes scored a goal. Getting up, he put both of his hands in the air, and walked around triumphant.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:01 pm

"Yeah yeah you keep lying to yourself tough guy!"
She said and threw a couple chips at his head. Only in good fun though, a little competition never hurt what so ever.
"The Kings have been having an awesome season, the Coyotes stand no chance!"
She said, leaning back on the couch and putting her hands behind her head looking very content. Her own feet up on the coffee table she kept watching, still rooting The Kings as they approached victory 5/3.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Nagato caught one of the chips in his mouth, eating on it. He had hoped the Coyotes made a comeback, only down by 2. "Wanna put a bet on that?" Nagato said, pure faith in the Coyotes. He returned to his spot on the couch, putting his feet up on the female's lap.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:16 pm

The move with his feet on her lap surprised her for a little bit, before she adjusted. No harm in this, and she was too distracted by the wager.
"That depends Mister, what do you suggest we wager with?"
Masa inquired as she snapped a chip in half with her teeth. Depending on the perimeters of the bet she would take it, having full faith in the Kings.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Nagato leaned back, and smiled. "Running up those dreaded stairs, five times. That include up and down, so 10 times all together." he smiled wickedly, wanting to get his payback on the female. He watched as the Coyotes stole the puck, and gave the girl a grin.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:40 pm

"Alright Naga you're on. I hope you like running."
She lounged on the couch once again and watched the Coyotes steal the puck not really that interested. The Kings were still up a point and the game was coming to an end pretty soon. Masa tried to relax, for if she thought about it she might jinx the bet. She didn't want to run up those damn stairs!
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Nagato grinned again, silently cheering as the Coyotes converted their steal almost into a goal. The score was now 5/4, with one minute left. Nagato began to tense, praying that they could score. The clock began to run down, clicking at 5. The coyotes had the puck, and standing up, he watch the puck get sent on the ice. It looked like it was going in, until the goalie deflected it, Masa's victory set in stone. Nagato put his hands in his head, shaking with a groan.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:49 pm

Masa sat forward a bit as she watched the clock tick down to 0. The Coyotes came close, but the Kings goalie denied them and she had won. Jumping to her feet she laughed and danced in a circle, grinning to Naga.
"Well, I hope you have fun on those stairs!"
Her voice held a teasing tone as she kept laughing. Winning twice in one day felt amazing after such a long day prior. It was about seven thirty at night, not at bad afternoon in all.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:54 pm

Grinning, Nagato fell to the floor, eyes closed. "Oh...my heart! Guess I have to sleep here and never run up stairs again!" He said, and pretended to be dead, anything to not have to run up those stairs. He occasional peeked his eyes open a little, to see what Masa would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hated Trip Home {Naga}
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next