HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. Konichiwa
WELCOME TO BREAK THE CHAINS, an original anime based roleplay. BTC is a no word count site which allows users to interact with others through a play-by-post. Characters; however, must be anime/manga based face claim. Absolutely, no real life characters. There is no direct plot line; members are free to do as they please. However, plot events may occur, and anyone willing to participate may do so.

BTC is a new forum; therefore, member and activity is slow. We warmly welcome new comers; guests and new members alike. Please fill free to lurk around and enjoy as the site slowly progresses. Thanks for stopping by, love. (◠‿◠✿)

We are best viewed in Chrome. If you use IE or FF then things may not look correct, so please don't complain.

. PRAEFECTUS

ADMIN // NOIR

CO-ADMIN // RYUJI

MOD // NONE

Latest topics
» Fairy Tail Serenity Advert
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am by Guest

» Inuyasha's Portal
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm by Masami Sakuma

» The Shifted: Animation Personified
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 pm by Guest

» Site Shipping
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:36 pm by Masami Sakuma

» My Apology
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:17 pm by Mayor

» Scindian Weyr
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:26 am by Guest

» Who's there? [OPEN]
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:21 pm by Alvero

» No One to Say Goodbye [NOT A Warriors Cat RP]
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:55 am by Ryuji Okumura

» III. Any Ideas.
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:32 pm by Alvero

» What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:41 pm by Masami Sakuma

The Hated Trip Home {Naga}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Eyes rolling to look at the ceiling, Masa kicked Naga's ribs.
"You big faker get up! You honestly think you can play dead in front of a medical school student?"
She placed her hands on her hips, shoving her foot more into his rib cage trying to get him up. Then an idea came and she smirked.
"Fine then, I guess you aren't that tough after all. You hang around with a tough crowd, but I bet you couldn't run up those steps if someone paid you, chicken."
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:03 pm

"Fine then, I guess you aren't that tough after all. You hang around with a tough crowd, but I bet you couldn't run up those steps if someone paid you, chicken." Nagato's eyes opened up. He stared at her with a look. "I am not a chicken. I could run up those stairs faster than you!" He grinned, and went to the door. "See you in 5 minutes!" He smirked, and went out, to hell.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:09 pm

Masa smirked and laughed as Naga ran from the apartment, worked every time. She had to see this. Following him she stood against the wall facing the doorway to the stairs, and brought out her phone. Hitting record she aimed it at the door, waiting for Naga to come back up.
"People on the internet are gonna die over this."
Chuckling at the situation, she steadied the camera and grinned. Watching people be idiots was too fun.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Getting to the bottom, Nagato took off his shirt, ready to prove the busty doctor wrong. He cracked his knuckles, flying up the stairs, taking two steps at a time. When he got to the top, he saw the female laughing, and he grinned, giving her the middle finger. Sweat was already beginning to glisten, and he wiped his chest. "Shit." He said, running down the flights.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Masa only laughed as Naga flipped her the bird, that would only make the video funnier. Approaching the doorway, she leaned her head down and shouted down to him.
"Come on tough guy only eight more to go! Move it move it move it!"
Her voice and laughter echoed through the stairwell as she leaned back against the wall.
"Oh and don't forget to say cheese! You're on camera!"
The phone moved higher, hoping to get an ample shot of his sweating face.

Last edited by Masami Sakuma on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:25 pm

He heard her voice from down the stairs, and he stuck his tongue out, making it up the stairs. He flipped her the bird once again, getting annoyed, but in a joking way. He now thought of an idea, sliding down on the stair's handle, laughing at his plan. He ran up the stairs again, continuing his run and slide cycle.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Masa laughed again as he repeated flipping her off. This was too much, she hit pause on the recording to bend over laughing. Her face began to hurt from the smile on her face, all worth it in the sport of good fun.
"Come on you're so close!"
She shouted then began to crack up again, seemed this was not Naga's day. But he seemed to be enjoying himself, perhaps it was the company of a lady like her?
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:33 pm

Nagato grinned, saving way more energy by sliding down the stairs. On his last flight up, he sat down, enjoying the breath. "GOD THAT SUCKED." He said, taking deep breaths. With a grin, Nagato took the females phone out her hand, and began to run into her apartment, locking the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:36 pm

"Hey!!"
She shouted as he took her phone from her. He was gone and the door to her apartment slammed behind him and clicked. Locked! Masa threw herself against the door, banging on it loudly.
"This isn't funny Naga! Let me in right now and give me back my phone!! If you break it you're buying me a new one!!"
She shouted as she kept trying to open the door by smashing herself into it. Okay she lied, it was kind of funny, but not at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:43 pm

Grinning, Nagato ignored the female's chants, and deleted the video. He began to grin, as she tried to knock down the door. He opened it, chuckling at her. "No more video! Also, you should really get a code, you wouldn't want anyone seeing the nudes you sent Jeremy." He said, walking past the female with a snicker, slapping her on the bottom. Flipping her off, he slid down the rail again/
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Masa caught her phone and glared at Naga blushing.
"That is a like I never sent any nude photos to any named Jere-MEEH!!!"
She screamed as he slapped her butt and dropped her phone. It was on now. She raced down the stairs to catch him, obviously furious.
"I'll kill you!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:49 pm

Nagato heard her thoughts, hearing her race down the stairs. He ran through the hall, pushing the button on the elevator, hoping that it would open fast. "If you can catch me!" He said, grinning. The elevator seemed to take so long, and Nagato groaned.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Naga hesitated by the elevator, and Masa took her chance. Throwing herself off her feet she dove right for him, having a look on her face that could kill somebody. Hoping to knock him over and start beating the crap out of him she pushed herself forward into the air a few feet from him. Anger made people do weird things.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:55 pm

As the elevator finally opened, Nagato was fly tackled by Masa, the two flying in. She fell on him, Nagato slamming against the wall. "Now what are you gonna do?" He asked her, sticking his tongue at her. He doubt she could do anything, as he could easily overpower her, and kept it as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:59 pm

They flew into the elevator and the doors closed behind them. In response to him asking what she would do next, she grabbed him by his collar and began slamming his head against the back of the metal car as hard as she could.
"This! This is what I'll do!"
She kept doing it over and over again, hoping to teach him a lesson. Masa could hit hard, and she was using a good majority of her strength in this motion.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:03 pm

Nagato grinned, as she began to slam his head into the metal car. He was used to pain, as that is how he became a gang leader. Still, he couldn't lie that the metal pained him. He grabbed her wrists, stopping her from causing him any more damage. "You need to chill missey," he said, grinning at her, the elevator stopping.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:08 pm

"You can't just slap a girl like that! I thought it was clear you back-."
The elevators stopped...and the door opened. Masa slowly turned to find people looking at them in shock and horror. A mother covered her daughter's eyes, and people backed away from the doors. Blushing darkly with a shocked face, her hand slowly reached up and pressed the five button on the side of the door. As the doors closed she pushed herself away from Naga and sat as far as she could from him once the car started to move upward again.
"Well thank you very much...now everyone out there will think I'm some sort of slut! I hate you..."
She muttered crossing her arms over her legs, pressing them against her chest and slamming her forehead onto her knees.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:11 pm

Nagato opened his eyes wide as the elevator stopped on the wrong floor. He looked at Masa, and looked back at the people, seeing a mother covering her daughter's eyes. She pressed the button, and it closed. "Well thank you very much...now everyone out there will think I'm some sort of slut! I hate you..." Nagato slid down, the opposite wall of Masa. He scoffed, and shook his head. "Why do you care? People think what they want. I really do not care what people think of me at all, and look at me now." He grinned, starting to feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:15 pm

"You don't understand! Someday those people could be bringing their child to me for medical care! I have to watch my actions or it could severely dent my business in the future!"
She sighed and rested her chin in her hands.
'Like you care, I'm just another girl to you. I should've just walked myself home, I thought we were having fun, but you don't give a shit about anything but yourself now do you mister tough guy?"
She asked glaring at him and pushing herself to her feet as the doors opened to the right floor. Masa stormed out, wanting to hang herself from the rafters by her bathrobe right about now.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:24 pm

"You don't understand! Someday those people could be bringing their child to me for medical care! I have to watch my actions or it could severely dent my business in the future!" Nagato sighed, knowing what she said was true. Unlike Nagato, the girl thought about her career. 'Like you care, I'm just another girl to you. I should've just walked myself home, I thought we were having fun, but you don't give a shit about anything but yourself now do you mister tough guy?" Nagato closed his eyes. "Ouch." he said, rubbing a hand through his head. Getting up, he put on his flannel, and followed her out. "You know, I was actually having fun. I would have left most girl's houses hours ago. Hey, I wouldn't even had walked them home!" Nagato went quiet, thinking deeply. "Sorry." It was his first time saying the words, as he was never sorry to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:28 pm

Naga caught up to her, saying that he was sorry and how he would've left hours ago and not have walked them home. Pausing in her steps out side her door, she turned and folded her arms over her chest.
"Are you sorry for what you did? Or are you sorry you got called on it? If you mean what you said, I'd chose wisely otherwise you will never see me again."
She said flat out, fiercely staring him down. Masa did have a lot of fun today, despite his perverted ways.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:52 pm

"Are you sorry for what you did? Or are you sorry you got called on it? If you mean what you said, I'd chose wisely otherwise you will never see me again." Nagato stood silent, staring back at the girl. He rubbed the back of his neck not knowing what to say. "Look...I don't say sorry alot, so bare with me." He paused, trying to think what to say. "I'm sorry I embarrassed you in front of your neighbors. And that I practically goggles over you the whole night. AND ruined your future." He paused once more, but continued with, "I mean that."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Naga apologized for embarrassing her, and for ogling her half of the night. Masa stood fast, not moving until she reached over and slapped the side of his head softly smirking.
"Alright I forgive you, just had to get that out of my system. So what now tough guy? It's getting a little late, I have a test in the morning so I can't stay up much longer."
Masa walked back into her apartment, sitting on the couch and looking over her shoulder at him. She moved her hair out of her face, hating to having it fall into her face.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:06 pm

As the slap came across his face, Nagato smirked. The female had forgiven him, and he shook his head. He had never went far with a girl to apologize. But Masa was different. Nagato could actually stand her. Smirking, Nagato walked into the house, and grabbed his shoes. "I'm gonna head out."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Naga walked in behind her and grabbed his shoes, saying that he would be leaving.
"Alright then, will I see you around tough guy?"
She asked with a smile on her face, Naga wasn't bad for a gang guy. His personality was actually a lot like hers, apart from the perverted attitude at times. Masa having taken anatomy she was used to it, and did not see the point of over reacting to the human body male or female.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hated Trip Home {Naga}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next