HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. Konichiwa
WELCOME TO BREAK THE CHAINS, an original anime based roleplay. BTC is a no word count site which allows users to interact with others through a play-by-post. Characters; however, must be anime/manga based face claim. Absolutely, no real life characters. There is no direct plot line; members are free to do as they please. However, plot events may occur, and anyone willing to participate may do so.

BTC is a new forum; therefore, member and activity is slow. We warmly welcome new comers; guests and new members alike. Please fill free to lurk around and enjoy as the site slowly progresses. Thanks for stopping by, love. (◠‿◠✿)

We are best viewed in Chrome. If you use IE or FF then things may not look correct, so please don't complain.

. PRAEFECTUS

ADMIN // NOIR

CO-ADMIN // RYUJI

MOD // NONE

Latest topics
» Fairy Tail Serenity Advert
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am by Guest

» Inuyasha's Portal
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm by Masami Sakuma

» The Shifted: Animation Personified
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 pm by Guest

» Site Shipping
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:36 pm by Masami Sakuma

» My Apology
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:17 pm by Mayor

» Scindian Weyr
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:26 am by Guest

» Who's there? [OPEN]
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:21 pm by Alvero

» No One to Say Goodbye [NOT A Warriors Cat RP]
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:55 am by Ryuji Okumura

» III. Any Ideas.
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:32 pm by Alvero

» What Matters Most (Naga, Mature)
The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:41 pm by Masami Sakuma

The Hated Trip Home {Naga}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:21 pm

"Alright then, will I see you around tough guy?" Nagato smirked, and put on his shoes. "That depends, do you want to see me around?" He asked. Hearing his phone, Nagato picked it up, and sighed at the message. "Hey, got a girl over tonight. Don't come home or I'll kill you." The message read, from his roommate. Nagato smirked and said, "You know what? I think this couch has my name on it and wants my body."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 pm

"That depends, do you want to see me around?" He asked, and Masa simply smiled before replying as she rested her arms on the back of her couch.
"Sure why not? I mean, we were having fun so why not?"
She scratched the back of her head as she looked to see him reading his phone. Seemed something had come up and he wanted to crash here.
"Alright, but let's lay down a few ground rules buddy. One, don't come into my room and two, don't do anything funny. I'll be check to make sure everything is still here in the morning."
She held a joking tone but the look on her face was serious. Masa wouldn't stand for any of her stuff being stolen or pawned off unknown to her.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Nagato smiled as she laid down the rules. "Yeah, Yeah, I'm not that much of a hoodlum." Taking a second to think, Nagato smirked. "Wait, yeah I am." He held up his hands to show he was joking, and took off his shirt. Scratching his chest he yawned. "I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:38 pm

Masa laughed and shook her head as he at first said he wasn't the much of a hoodlum, but quickly withdrew his statement. She seemed unfazed when he removed his shirt, again anatomy did things to your perception of the human form. It was old news to her.
"Then help yourself to the kitchen, I'll find us something else to watch."
She began flipping through the TV channels looking quite bored.
"Seen it... Lakers win... Boring."
She muttered as the TV flicked black then to color over and over as she pressed the channel up button continuously.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:40 pm

Nagato stretched and went into the kitchen. Looking in the freezer, he found chocolate ice cream, and grabbed two spoons. He sat next to her, seeing her change the channel. Grabbing it, he smirked. "Don't worry woman, I got this." He began to flip through the channels like her, until he saw a young girl saying, "You got it dude." He leaned back, taking in the TV Show.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Naga joined her and removed the TV remote from her grasp. He kept looking until some sort of strange show came on, Masa hadn't seen it before.
"Chocolate ice cream, very nice choice."
She said and grabbed one of the spoons in his hand and the tub setting it down between them. She took a huge chunk from the already half eaten mass and it was gone right away, down her throat and satisfying her.
"What show is this? I haven't seen it before."
She said waving her spoon to motion it toward the TV.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:50 pm

"What show is this? I haven't seen it before." Nagato choked on her words, and looked at her taken aback. "You've never seen Full House?" He shook his head, and sighed. "Wow. Just, wow." He motioned to the TV and said, "Just take in the greatest show in the whole world."
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:53 pm

"Oh I've heard of it I've just never watched it before. Studying takes up a lot of my time now, I usually have to check sports scores on my laptop before I go to sleep since I can't watch the games. I was so pissed I missed the 2010 Black Hawks Stanley Cup win! I hear it was amazing."
She said and ate more of the ice cream, watching the TV as it showed them images of a 1990's family all under one roof.
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Nagato shook his head, and said, "You miss all the good stuff." As a little girl came on TV, and said her catchphrase, Nagato busted out laughing. "She is the funniest thing ever." He ate more ice cream, almost finishing it himself.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:12 pm

"I may miss it all but it's worth it for a good future."
She laughed as well as the littlest daughter said what she assumed to be her catchphrase.
'She is funny!"
She said and scooped the last of the ice cream into her spoon. Laughing she pulled back the spoon and fired it at Naga.
"You glutton you could've saved some for me you know!"
Back to top Go down
Mewtwo
Bone Warriors
Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Nagato laughed at the female calling him a glutton. Grabbing the tub of ice cream, he shot it into a nearby trash basket, about 2 feet away from him. It fell in, implying that he hit the shot. "Isn't your bedtime, little girl?" Nagato asked, sticking his tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Masami Sakuma

Masami Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:18 pm

Masa blinked then turned to look at the clock on the wall. It was nearly ten!
"Yeah I better get some sleep, that test tomorrow is pretty big."
Masa stood and threw her used spoon in the sink as she walked into the kitchen. Doubling back she walked through her doorway and paused to look back at Naga once more.
"Good night."
Was all she said before closing and locking the door behind her. Removing the slowly growing mountain of clothes off the edge of her bed, Masa fell face first onto it and was quickly asleep in the most attractive manner. One leg hanging over the side and grazing the cream colored floor. An arm under her head and she was drooling, so very attractive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hated Trip Home {Naga}   The Hated Trip Home {Naga} - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hated Trip Home {Naga}
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4